Wednesday, January 28, 2009

He is Here!





Meeting the Logan paparazzi





Comfy in Daddy's arms



We are happy to welcome Thomas Rayner Logan into the world as of about 2:00 pm, February 27th. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to hear his cry (the child has got some good lungs!) when they delivered him. Of course, as soon as they handed him to Roane, he quieted. It was really sweet.









He is doing really well considering that he is 4 weeks early. He spent yesterday afternoon and last night in the NICU so that they could regulate his temperature, monitor his breathing, etc. He had a great night last night and should be in the well-baby nursery by noon.









I had the lovely pleasure of having a 12 hr magnesium drip after my c-section (helps keep the BP stable). It left me with a fantastic headache, but I am feeling much, much better this morning. I got an A+ from my doctor & nurse this morning, so my recovery is going really well. I am looking forward to real food and a shower after lunch today! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment