Saturday, March 28, 2009

Two months!


Look how much I have grown!!!

Newborn

One month

Two months
All smiles!!!
Hanging w/ big brother (do I look scared to you?)




Well, Thomas officially turned 2 months old yesterday. We were supposed to get our shots, but the dr's office called and canceled - they were out of the vaccines??? Whatever. I was glad not to have to deal with it. Thomas celebrated this milestone by once again (for the second time this week) sleeping from 10:30 pm until 7 am!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Mama LOVES some SLEEP! I am sure we will be up twice tonight as a result, but at least we are heading in the right direction.

I did weigh him today to see what our official 2 month weight was. Are you ready for this??? 13.8 lbs!!! He has officially doubled his birth weight. Crazy, huh?

We will also have another major milestone tonight. We are leaving both boys with a babysitter for the first time and going out to eat. Blue Levee here we come! We are celebrating Roane, Keith, & Coyt's birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment