It is hard for me to believe, but Thomas is 3 months old today!!! The last four weeks we have been very busy with work, hanging out with friends and family, and just getting into some sense of a normal routine again. What a relief!!! I also survived Roane being gone for an entire week, barely though. My back gave out the Friday he came home and required three days of muscle relaxers and lidoderm patches to recover! He will be gone two weeks back to back in May. Ughhh!!!
In the last two weeks he has slept about 9 hours at night w/ just a few exceptions. I told myself when he started sleeping through the night, I would start exercising again, so my goal for this week is to exercise at least three days.
I will have to post pictures later. Blogger is not behaving when I try to upload them now. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment