Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ready for Summer!

Love those cheeks!!!
Happy man. . .

Very pleased with myself.


Bedtime story with my boys

Nathan and Rachel racing

A friend brought his horses out to Mom's on Mother's Day. Miller Loved it!!!

Rachel looking too cute.

Nathan and Trace surveying the crops (our freshly sprouted grass.)

Nathan helping Dad with the yard.

We are ready for summer at the Logan household. We even pulled out the waterslide last weekend and Nathan and Trace played on it for about an hour. One of our favorite things about summer is having impromptu gatherings with friends - Nothing is more fun than deciding at 5:00 to grill out or let the kids play, even in the middle of the week. I think it is because it almost feels like playing hookie when you spend a weeknight doing something you normally only do on the weekends during the school year.

Nathan is soooo excited to start swimming, and I normally am chomping at the bit, but I am TERRIFIED of putting my bathing suit on. . . Sara Blakely needs to start making swimsuits (that is the Spanx lady for those of you that don't know). Hopefully, it will just make me more diligent in my exercise regiment. I am averaging twice a week on the elliptical right now. I am starting slow, because I think I will stick with it better if I don't kill myself. Results are slower that way, though . . .

Above are some pics from the last month.









No comments:

Post a Comment