Wednesday, April 14, 2010

T-Ball

Nathan has playing t-ball this spring, and we have started with a bang!!! We have three games this week, and won the first two!!! He is playing right field, so you can imagine the talent that he has!!! He did hit a single and a double his first game (keep in mind he is hitting the ball off the tee, though). He also scored both times up. After his first run, he walked in the dugout, and said, "I'm ready to go. When is this over?" ie - I have done what I came to do, now let's go! Only 14 games left between now and June 16 - woohoo!!!!


Ready for action

Batter up!!

Rounding third and heading home


The most ready to field a ball that he was all night. Most of the time, he had his back to the batter and was picking flowers. . .



Post game chat w/ coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment