Saturday, October 24, 2009

Western Day

I wish I could say this past week was smooth and easy, but it SO WAS NOT! I felt like I was 5 minutes behind schedule all week.
Monday at lunch, I get an e-mail "reminding" me that I was supposed to serve at Nathan's school on Tuesday night for "Western Day". I was SO confused. I hadn't signed up to serve, nor had anyone told me that there was any activity at school at night on Tuesday. I remain confused until I open Nathan's folder Monday night and it explains the whole event: Western Day is not wearing western wear to school (in fact we wore uniforms to school that day). It is a fundraiser for PTF - BBQ supper and Hoe Down/Square Dance. I was a little preturbed, bc I had planned to go to Lexinton to see my SUPER talented cousin perform, but changed my plans to watch my little cowboy sing & dance. It turned out to be SUPER cute and fun. I am attaching pictures of Nathan & his class. Maybe one day I will learn how to get the video off the camera & onto blogger so you can watch the whole thing.
Anyway, I also got to deal with TEAM Cleveland stress, Garden Club nonsense, and work craziness! Needless to say, I was SO glad for Friday to arrive and the opportunity to get 8+ hours of sleep!

There is NOTHING better than having children that will let you sleep past 7 on a Saturday!!!

Nathan


No comments:

Post a Comment