Sunday, February 8, 2009

Two weeks!

It is hard to believe that two weeks have past already! I am thankful they are behind us, though. Ughh! Four not fun days in the hospital, four not fun days of jaundice/bili-light, one very un-fun night in the Bolivar ER w/ spiking blood pressure and a full-time farmer/part-time dr for a physician, one un-fun day driving to Jackson to a qualified doctor b/c of spiking blood pressure and trip to ER, and 12 out of 14 nights w/o more than three hours of consecutive sleep.

There are some happy things, though:
1. I get to start driving again today! I haven't driven a car in 5 weeks!
2. Thomas was back over birth weight last Thursday!
3. Nathan is still happy about being a big brother & happy that his little brother is Thomas. :-)
4. We have enjoyed some really great food provided by wonderful friends and people from our church. Definitely a major perk of having a baby and being a member of Covenant Pres! Thanks everyone.

All in all, you have to take the bad with the good, especially since Thomas is unbelievably sweet! Hopefully I will get some more pictures taken & uploaded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment